Five things that made me happy today:
1. Church, always. We had a pianist who leans toward ragtime, so that was fun.
2. Coming a little early and staying a little after gives me a chance to catch up with folks. I am still liking one big service for summer (and while the a/c part gets here).
3. A tiny red and black bug flew from behind the visor and landed on my seat belt when I was traveling about 70, heading down the toll road this morning. A dilemma: stop and get a photo or get a good look while I’m driving. Didn’t do either. Just enjoyed having a tiny passenger. I did leave the windows open in the garage so he can show himself the door!
4. Tomorrow is my 6 week follow up with my hand surgeon. I hope she’s as pleased with my progress as I am.
5. Made a little bit of art, cleared off my studio work table, watered the yard twice before the sun came up.
6. Making friends with the other church Fit.