September 6, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Sleeping in for the holiday. I think it was 7 when I woke up!
2. I started my new puzzle. It’s a doozy. I’ll post a pic tomorrow.
3. Max and I are taste-testing SBUX drinks in a bottle. They cost about 25% of the in-store, drive-up window model. And my new store sells a 12 pack. So far, so good.
4. I just got some things in the house organized — moved some journals from the studio to the front room, added to the stack of things going to the re-sale shop, tossed some out-of-date toiletries — you know, stuff.
5. One of the squirrels has found a cache of peanuts that everyone forgot earlier this week. He is pigging out. Unlike the crows, he does not alert his buddies!
I’d love to hear what made you happy today? Any number will do.