September 21, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Pumpkin Spice miniature ice cream cones from Trader Joe’s.
2. BelVita (breakfast bars) are temporarily available in Pumpkin Spice at Kroger.
3. Today’s Wisdom Course was pretty darn joyful. Among other things, we talked about what we like about our lives. What an enormous selection.
4. I spent the day in a beautiful house, surrounded by beautiful artwork.
5. This morning some artists (one was me) showed our art. Others in the group showed photos of their art or examples. None of us started out as artists; all of us were awakened to the artist within. So cool!
6. BONUS: The screech owl is back in the tree right outside the bedroom. I love the sound he makes!
You? What made you happy today? I love to read about it, whatever it was.