September 18, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Hot/cold drink on a shady patio with a friend this morning. Such a treat.
2. An intriguing on-line class, very small, with folks who are becoming my friends. #2 of 6.
3. Ruby had her third Mathnasium class this morning and I think she and the instructors have found the right rhythm for her learning style. Yay, team!
4. I enjoyed an uninterrupted hour of reading Wilber. I know. It’s a taste you have to develop.
5. Really looking forward to our second in-person church service tomorrow morning.
I’d love to hear some of your happy moments today. Or any day.