Five things that made me happy today:
1. Max and Ruby both got up and to school with a minimum amount of fuss. Kudos to the whole team.
2. G.r.e.a.t conversations with friends about Life Its Own Self — twice in one day.
3. More bunny parties on the front lawn last night. I went out to see if I should turn the sprinkler on (it’s my watering day) and got so busy checking on bunny detritus that I forgot my mission!
4. Got some admin done for my house and the Soto house. I feel like such a big girl.
5. Dad cardinal just flew into my backyard in the very last lumen of daylight to see what was edible on the patio. His unique silhouette tells all.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. It’s a good day to be happy.