September 13, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Mild and sunny weather today. Made for pleasant errands.
2. Ruby has her first session at Mathnasium today. I’m sure she’ll be all caught up in Algebra tomorrow. I am happy to find several someones who know what they’re doing in the math arena.
3. UTDallas called to ask if I would participate in another longevity study. My last study was at UT Health Science Center. This one is a shorter drive to the lab and doesn’t involve an MRI. I’ll see if they’re looking for other volunteers. I like to participate in research when I can.
4. A fun, short homework call with my new classmates who I know only slightly. I think we’ll have a good course. I like starting a new course.
5. Another Shitsel episode tonight and some good reading = a calm evening.
Bonus: Oh, yeah, I sent this to The Cloud Appreciation Society. A near-perfect mushroom cloud this afternoon over Plano.
What made you happy today? I’d love to hear about it.