Revisit September 27, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Creative Community painted Channing Hall today (our fellowship hall) for a special event next weekend. More details to come. Half a dozen of us worked through the morning! It looks pretty darn good. I’ll post pix when it’s done.
2. I got in a good nap. That always makes me happy!
3. Happy and excited to get news that a custom made kimono is ready for me Sunday. Can’t wait!
4. Wyatt the Bengal is learning to run on the wheel. He tries it once or twice a day. And about 3 a.m. this morning. I hope he gets good at it. It’s quite a sight.
5. My friend found a frozen dinner at Trader Joe’s (a cheesy casserole with spaghetti squash). She was right. Yum.
How about you? What made you happy today? It makes me happy to read about it.