Revisit September 26, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Another wild and wonderful day at the Wisdom for Elders course. Today only our guests shared, not participants, so it was a great opportunity to practice radical listening. Love was dripping off the walls.
2. We collaged today (a specific way for Wisdom). It was fun and fast and insightful. I haven’t done it in quite a while so it was quite a learning experience.
3. Another mild-ish day in north Texas. My desk is right next to the a/c compressor in the yard and I’ve only heard it kick on a few times today. Yay.
4. I’m trading some jig saw puzzles with a friend. More fun.
5. Getting off line early tonight. Reading and the last half of Capital (Piketty’s documentary) on Netflix.
And you? I’d love to hear what made you happy today!