Revisit September 26, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. I got some excellent feedback and editing from a friend who knows what she’s writing about for my paper.
2. Ruby stayed home with a sore throat and was thoroughly bored by mid afternoon, so I took her for a mani/pedi with a favorite nail person. Nothing like a little nail paint to cheer you up!
3. 5 friends from the last century went to dinner together. Besides some full frontal hugs, lots of great conversation. And a friend from the same era came into the cafe and sat down nearby — so that was a great encounter too.
4. Cosmic Cafe, where I haven’t eaten in a few years, is a great location for a reunion.
5. A bunch of us are painting the walls at the fellowship hall at church tomorrow. It’s a part of a project that has been so delegated out, that there’s no telling what the final thing will look like. But it will be fun.
And you? What made you happy today? I love to hear about it!