Revisit September 22, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Wonderful day in the Wisdom Course. Too many moments to report.
2. More writing on my paper. It is coming together, and being in the course this weekend sparked all kinds of ideas.
3. Ruby went grocery shopping with me after 8, a quick trip for school lunches. The teenage bag boys are a little interested in her and she’s oblivious. I could go for the status quo here for a while!
4. I have a tea kettle cozy (a thing you pop over the kettle to keep it warm) shaped like a cat. For 20 or 30 years. Maybe longer. It’s been at the Soto house for quite a while. It’s in my room there, now, in the back of a shelf. Looks like I have a big blue cat in the bookshelf.
5. My house guest put her sheets through the laundry before she left. That’s my kind of house guest! She is also my friend through many adventures and projects over about 20 years. She has dreamed up a good one to start next year!!
And you? What made you happy today? I’d love to read about it.