Revisit September 21, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPYTODAY:
1. Ruby and I went to the chiropractor today. One that Kim Loehr Soto found a few years ago and he is really really good and you have to wait a while for an appointment. Ruby’s shoulder. My back. It feels good to be taking care of our bodies.
2. Cooler temps today and a little rain this afternoon.
3. I sent Max on a walk around the block after we hit a computer dead end. He enjoyed the rainy walk.
4. The trip to the chiro required a U turn for the office. A Uturn for Starbucks. A U turn for Cane’s. and a U turn to get back home. Reminds me of several years of taking Ollie (youngest gkid) to a close by cloverleaf interchange and going one loop for each year plus one to grow on. Now that he’s 12, I’m not sure we could do it and not get dizzy. Happy memories.
5. Two of my magazine subscriptions arrived today (usual delivery day is Thursday, go figure) and I have already dived in to some of my favorite reading. See you tomorrow.
I love to hear what made you happy today!