FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. I tried out my new edger on my sidewalk. Wow. Digs a little trench wherever I point it. Need to learn a little control. My duplex neighbor mows our little front lawns weekly; I insisted I’d do the edging. I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it, right?
2. One beautiful, slightly cool (relatively speaking) day today.
3. Finished my puzzle. All pieces present and accounted for. Just the right degree of difficulty.
4. All 200 of my vote postcards are accounted for. Expect a surge of voters in Texas this year!
5. The bunnies are back this evening. They cleaned out all the carrots, a lot of the bird seed, and some of the bunny kibble. (I’ve forgotten the right name for it.)
And you? I love hearing what made you happy today.