FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. We tried out the new school design and everyone is relaxed and happy at the end of the day (3 pm, not 4).
2. Max had time to sleep in for a few hours this morning. Ruby caught up on her math work.
3. Max had an hour plus conversation with another coach possibility. Tip: make sure your kids and grandkids talk to non-family adults often. It does wonders for their confidence and their world view. The world view of both parties, actually.
4. I spent most of the day NOT reading the news — happiness of omission.
5. Carry out noodles for dinner out of the perfect sized bowl bought on the beach in Costa Rica from some guy with quite a selection laid out on a blanket. We had to run back to the car in pouring rain that day. I loved that trip.
And you? I love to hear what made you happy.