5 things that made me happy today:
1. Working on my 5 things paper. Kept stumbling on interesting ideas that led to interesting ideas that led to a few more points. I have about 2000 words now.
2. All my cats came into the kitchen to watch me cook tonight. They stretched out on the floor. Except the one who lives on the counter. She watched from there.
3. Untangling what happened after some of my art was accepted for a show (that’s already opened) but not hung. Hoping to be up on the wall there in the next day or so.
4. Brought some blank canvases for Ruby and she made a beautiful sunset picture in about 20 minutes. I’ll put it in the comments.
5. It makes me happy that her parents are good with her making things in her room. It’s like a little studio that she sleeps in.
You? What made you happy today? I love to hear about it.