Revisit September 12, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Family trip to Paris, TX this weekend with some funny Kim Loehr Soto stories in the car on the way out.
2. Took in a couple of museums in Paris. One in the former railroad station. The other just across the parking lot. Lots of old things to look at and a few old docents to talk to. It’s fun seeing what gkids respond to in the exhibits.
3. We persuade Jaxx restaurant to serve us at the sidewalk tables. Most of the patrons were not masked indoors and every table was full. Our waitperson did a great job and got a commensurate tip! OK burgers, cooked from scratch, on garlic bread.
4. I found a new partner for Max — working on academics and life in general. It’s good to have someone outside the family.
5. Looking forward to a leisurely evening with some reading and Netflix. And an early morning yard work before it’s just too hot!
And you? I always love to hear what makes you happy!