Revisit September 12, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. A lady bug hitched a ride on me (somewhere) from the front garden. I didn’t find her for quite a while (she tickled) so I escorted her back outside and blew her free!
2. More excellent interactions with admin at Plano Independent Schools. They just give excellent and thorough service. Impressive.
3. Got my final flight check for my new dental night guard. Protecting my implants from night time grinding. = A-OK.
4. Picked up a few dozen envelopes and note cards from a friend — to start my little square collage experiments. Tomorrow.
5. Best for last: the new Downtown Abbey movie. It is good — and just a hoot to watch in a theater full of fans. So many characters. So much insider stuff. All your favorites and then some. And there’s a ball at the end. Go and enjoy!
You? What made you happy today? I love to read about it.