Revisit September 10, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. We had a student body meeting this morning at the kitchen table to talk about our options for this school year. It was the first such meeting that I have called. Very successful, if I say so.
2. Chilly, rainy day. I went out and forgot to take a jacket. Brrrr.
3. Met a friend at Starbucks for more art materials! Big pieces of the paper mache stuff. I’m sure there is a proper term for it. Yum. Can’t wait.
4. I tested out my new Prairie-Maker tool on the wildlife sanctuary. Wow! Works great. I quit because the grass was too wet but it did a good job and is super easy and light weight. I’ll report back when I’m done back there.
5. After the student body meeting, Ruby and I cooked amazing breakfast burrito-ish things — eggs, bacon, sausage, avocado, tomatoes, cheese, potatoes. Ruby had hers on an English muffin. Max just had his straight up. I figure anyone who can scramble eggs with whatever’s handy can check off the Cook? box on the adulting list.
And you? I’d love to hear your happy things.