5 things that made me happy today:
1. A coyote making a wild dash toward open spaces only a few feet from Ruby’s school bus stop early this morning. A really healthy looking coyote. Sometimes they look so skinny and mangy! Plano coyotes must be well fed!
2. A beautiful fall day (for Dallas) at last. It was under 80 this morning!
3. Working on the germ of an idea for an art piece for the Conference for Global Transformation. It’s a first for the conference.
4. After the solstice, the sun moves (well, the earth) to cast really pretty late afternoon light in my upstairs. Even though I lived here for almost 3 years, it always gives me a little start to see it, and then a little happy jolt to enjoy it.
5. Dinner out of things in my freezer. Not telling what, but it was pleasant just to sit still and eat.
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to hear about it, no matter what the number!