Revisit October 3, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Picnic at Old City Park with friends from church. What fun! Later we strolled around to see some of the buildings. Travel tip: There weren’t any more than 20 people in the whole park during the hours we were there; all wearing masks. It’s a safe place to visit and inexpensive and lots of shade and places to sit for a while.
2. Dropped in for Community Saturday at another Wisdom Course. It’s just fun to be in that conversation for a bit.
3. A Texas anole was on my white rain pipe this afternoon. He sat there long enough for me to get a picture. Even at his very whitest, he’s no match for the white of the rain pipe. He was missing about 1/2 inch of his tail, meaning he’s an escape artist.
4. Red Rabbit back this evening. For quite a while. He doesn’t seem to mind if I stand at the door and watch him from behind the glass.
5. Another cool, sunny, breezy fall day. Yay!
And you? I’d love to hear a happy thing or two.