Revisit May 6, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Max had his first official day at his new school. Great reviews!!
2. A beautiful, windy spring day, worthy of driving with all the windows down.
3. New weekday schedules for Max and Dad mean everyone is home by 4 = long evening to unwind together.
4. Queen, played loudly, makes breakfast way more fun!
5. The larkspur in the front yard at the Soto house are about 5 different colors and a favorite of some big, black butterflies.
How about you? What made you happy today?