Revisit May 16, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. The orchids recycled from his grandad’s office are blooming again. They are creamy white with yellow centers and huge!
2. Two poppies bloomed in the side yard overnight. Their color is intense, deep purple. The blooms only last for a few hours but they are stunning.
3. I noticed Mr and Ms Turtle Creek geese today. They have been together for several years. It always makes me happy to see them.
4. I remembered to remove my Swiss army knife from my backpack before tomorrow’s trip. Last time I forgot and had to pay $15 to mail it to myself. It took 6 weeks to travel from Love Field to my house — a distance of 5 miles or so!
5. I walked around the other side of the block to Trader Joe’s this afternoon and noticed the trees on Travis are really winning. The sidewalk is tossed up at about a 45 degree angle in some spots from root action. Go, trees!
How about you? What made you happy today? Or yesterday? I love to read your remarks.