Revisit May 14, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. So many clips of the Carol Burnett show.
2. Watching some of them with my granddaughter.
3. Explaining how families used to pile into ONE room at the SAME TIME to watch something on tv because it wouldn’t be repeated until summer reruns, if then.
4. We laughed out loud at Tim Conway rolling down the stairs in slow motion as the 1000 year old man.
5. I got almost all the supplies laid out for a massive art-making spree tomorrow and Thursday. Maybe even next week. Pictures coming soon.
How about you? I love reading what made you happy.