Revisit May 1, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Great North Texas spring day — windy and sunny.
2. My little yard anole is on the screen on the catio again. No flower today and the cats are elsewhere in the house. He’s bright green again, feeling safe.
3. Weekend #2 of the Wisdom Elder Course. There are 150 or so in the course and it is just a treat to be with long-time friends playing with the joy of being an old person. Yes, it’s on line. We are staying safe. (PM me if you’d like to come to Community Saturday tomorrow. You must be 15 or older.)
4. Friends are buying jigsaw puzzles for me at Rooster Hardware today. At least, that was the plan. I’m happy just thinking about new puzzles.
5. Tuckered out after a day of serious thinking. Headed for a long bath and early bed. That makes me very happy. Stay healthy!
I’d love to hear what made you happy today? Or one odd day last week!