5 things that made me happy today:
1. Girls’ soccer. Ruby’s team won 3 to1 and really played a good game. It’s very cool to see their skills increase each year. With younger kids, there’s always a lot of ‘splaining for the refs to do when there’s a foul. The older kids know most of the rules and play really fast. I did have to get the blanket from the car that was bound for the Goodwill box. Brrr.
2. It did turn into a pretty day with lots of sun.
3. My next door neighbor mowed my front lawn and Max weed ate (??) my back yard.
4. A family dinner at the Soto house (-Ruby+
). Really good chicken and that deck of Black History cards again. Makes for interesting conversation.
5. Early-ish to bed for the crazy Spring Forward.
I love to hear what made you happy today!