Revisit March 6, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. I met early this morning with three of Max’s teachers. They are good people trying hard. I like to notice the little tip that happens in the conversation when you stop being adversaries and partnership tilts in.
went with me for an extra set of ears. Have I mentioned
2. I am so happy that my family lives close by and involves each other in day-to-day life plus the big moments?
3. Half a dozen administrative tasks handled. No biggies.
4. Max and Ruby and I made a speed trip to the library — brought home six graphic novels. I’m always hopeful when new books enter the house.
And then, left over from NOLA
5. On Bourbon Street some entrepreneurial types were painting Glitter Nipples on willing customers. You just have to imagine.
How about you?