Revisit March 4, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Completing a NYTimes crossword puzzle for Tuesday on the plane. It was a one hour flight. (I have a one-a-day calendar and I finished all the Mondays. I’m starting on the Tuesdays now.)
2. A sunny, chilly day in New Orleans, my last for this year. Beautiful day to say farewell.
3. Smiling at all the folks carrying king cake back to Dallas. Two reasons — there is perfectly fine king cake in Dallas and, what do you think happen when someone turns that box on end to make it fit somewhere?)
4. Sharing NOLA stories with Max and Ruby. I had about 6 strands of beads in my overnight bag (more being shipped by
later this week).
5. I’m happy to be back home but I was also happy to go for HOURS over the last few days without grabbing pen to add to my to do list About Anything Whatsoever. It’s great to be able to vacate on one’s vacation.
How about you?