Revisit March 30, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Texas spring means another round of winter. 50 degrees and 10 mph gusts. Waaaaaay too chilly for girls’ soccer but they were out there. Getting their butts kicked. Go, Ruby. Granma went home at the half!
2. Spent a couple hours at the Landmark Wisdom Elder course. Landmark courses are just always great. And I love seeing folks that I’ve known and loved for 20 or 30 years.
3. A nice nap with feline companions. Rexie, the alpha male, is calibrating with the two Bengal marauders. They are learning their places in the Foster House Hierarchy.
4. I saw an eastern bluebird at the soccer park. They are so pretty.
, he looked like one of your drawings. I wanted him to be trailing a ribbon somehow!
5. Took my Mac to the Apple store. It’s just about 4 blocks away. I always feel so urban. And grown up. To walk to the Apple store. Some “one-off” glitch, the tech said, made some notes and gave it back in working order. I am grateful to escape the dragon of an aging computer for a few more months.
How about you on this chilly Saturday in spring, at least in Dallas?