Revisit March 27, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
I know it’s really early but they are tumbling in today!
1. Found a person who found us the proper insurance. It took her about 15 minutes, including the chatter we were doing while she worked on it.
2. Our church gives away the undesignated plate (all money not ear marked for something) on the First Sunday of every month. A grant proposal I made for a favorite non-profit organization is being considered for the next cycle. Yay.
3. I actually mailed the packages to my friends. Did you know the Post Office has boxes free for the asking in several different sizes. I once organized most of my office in free Post Office boxes. With a little Exacto knife work, you can really have some “custom” storage pieces.
4. The men in the produce department at my grocery store were singing along with the Muzak this morning. THEN my postman was singing along with his headset while he doubled back (he drives a truck) on foot for something he missed.
5. It’s just another beautiful Texas spring day — blue blue sky, no clouds, a little bit of wind, about 70 degrees. Imma put the groceries away and take some sun!!
How about you?