Revisit March 21, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. One (surely last) torpedo of cedar wax wings headed for and perched in the tree across the street for a bit.
2. Met with Max’s home room teacher this morning. Among other things, she told me I don’t need to worry so much about him graduating.
3. There’s a new dove on my cat tv today (bird seed on the patio) who must have just escaped the clutches of some predator. He has ONE tail feather and it’s pretty bedraggled. I celebrate his freedom and acknowledge the great food chain.
4. I belong to a facebook group of people who live and work on the Mississippi. It’s photos, mostly. So many posts of the bald eagles along the river. Some are really professional quality and some are snapshot quality. It makes me happy that people are so crazy about that majestic bird.
5. Showed up an hour early for my haircut and
just didn’t miss a beat. She’s good that way.
How about you? Got some happiness going into the weekend?