Revisit March 16, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Slept really late. It was bright and sunny when I opened my eyes!
2. Walked to my neighborhood Trader Joe’s for ice cream and came across their licorice. Yum. Better than the ice cream. And you don’t have to hurry.
3. Had a ridiculous interaction with the librarian about my library card. I don’t think I can reproduce it. English is not her first language, I’ll just say. The exchange had to do with what I thought was my expired library card and her throwing it away at my request and then fishing it out of the trash bin when I found out it wasn’t expired, but had a note attached in the computer that was expired. Ah. Communication.
4. Little tune ups around the house that make my living space work better. Haven’t spent much time at home this last year, especially the last few weeks, and my space is getting a little wonky. Feels better now.
5. The bengals “rescued” the empty paper towel core from the trash yet one more time. Those last little scraps of paper must be like catnip.
How about you?