Revisit March 14, 2020
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Bluebonnets in the cuts on I-635. Lots of them. Yay!! Thank you, Lady Bird. Thank you, highway department.
2. So many bunnies. Three of them dashed across the alley in front of the car this afternoon. Wonder if they’ll be eating my garden.
3. A pair of mallards in a mud puddle. They seem to have spent the entire day there.
4. Puttering around the house. Sometimes it’s nice to have a whole day open.
5. Chilly, rainy night. Perfect for reading under the covers.
You? I’d love to hear what made you happy today!