Revisit March 14, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Cedar wax wings back in the neighborhood, big time. They are really fun to watch. See yesterday’s post for a video.
2. Quick stop at the Tom Thumb plant department while we waited for our Starbucks drinks. Their inventory was stunning and fresh this morning.
3. An even quicker stop at Home Depot for a bigger pot for Max’s split leaf philodendron that has way bigger ambitions than its current pot.
4. Took the gkids plus two friends to see latest iteration of How to Train Your Dragon. I really liked it. At one of those theaters that has legit lounge chairs for watching. Nice.
5. Learned a new word today — predacity. It’s the tendency of more advantaged animals/humans to pick on less advantaged animals/humans. It’s not a happy word itself, but it is an interesting idea and it almost always makes me happy to see one more way to slice meaning. I saw several examples of it today. I like it when I can use a new concept, even if only just me and myself.
How about you?