5 things that made me happy today:
1. Shopping with Max at the Asian market near our neighborhood. We got some good stuff.
2. And I’m glad we went to the ASIAN market since Asian folks are currently the target of some pretty nasty thoughts. We like to shop there.
3. A fabulous dinner, one of my favorites, pasta, pesto, parmesan, oven-baked salmon with hoisin. And a little Korean pudding thing in a tiny milk-bottle shaped thing with caramel on the bottom. (I ate it before I thought about a picture. Sorry.)
4. Windows open in the house all day, catching the breeze and the outside sounds. I’ll sleep with windows open tonight.
5. Saw my first small flight of Cedar Waxwings today. One of my very favorite spring birds.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today!!