Revisit March 10, 2020
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Field trip to Trinity Forest Audubon Center with Max and Ruby and
. What fun. Then . . .
2. Lunch (or whatever you eat at 230) at IHOP with a good waiter named Lamar.
3. A nap made me happy today.
4. I got my Chromecast gadget to work for the first time since I moved 3 months ago.The problem? It was not plugged in to power, I’m almost afraid to say.
5. We watched the Betty White Story — just the right speed for my brain tonight.
I love to hear what made you happy today!