Revisit June 8, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. TWO phenomenal right-left-right-left turns across a six-lane road (three each way) from one parking lot to another across the street. From a dead stop. No stopping. Nicely done, MarySue.
2. My afternoon for science. (See related post)
3. A church-related reception which was fun and informative and I was able to connect some folks who didn’t know one another but who are working on the same issues. I love that.
4. Puttering around the house. Cleaned out the basket where I keep catalogs, got rid of a box in the garage, did an extra load of laundry — you know, Saturday stuff.
5. Made a quick walk to Trader Joe’s for some weekend necessities. They have peonies. Oh my.
And you? What made you happy today? I love to read about it.