FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. So many bunnies. Four in the yard at the same time this afternoon and one of them was baby bunny and one of them was the one with the diamond blaze on his forehead. Oh, bunny heaven.
2. While I was watching them Mr Tiny Texas Anole came out from a slit in the brick wall, demonstrated his amazing coral-colored throat sac and climbed across the water pipe under the asparagus fern. Chartreuse to dark brown to chartreuse to dark brown. Who says weedy backyards aren’t just the best?
3. Washed my down-filled comforter and dried it in the sun. Enough said.
4. A l.o.n.g phone call with a friend. Another idea of heaven.
5. Started hatching an idea for a paper for next year’s Global Conference. I love the whole process. Too early to share anything.
And you? I love reading your notes.