Revisit June 18, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. After Max and I melted a cup full of his miniatures (soaking in acetone overnight to remove a bad paint job), his grandpa took him to the toy store and more than replaced the melted men for Max’s birthday gift.
2. I got a lot of work/play done on my new jigsaw puzzle. It is exactly the right amount of brain work to totally escape. It’s better than meditation for me.
3. I bought another pound of baby carrots for the bunnies this morning. It’s something like shopping for the farm.
4. Max and I cooked a great beef fajita meal for Mañin Soto tonight. Ruby was at her friend Sophie’s but asked us to save some meat for her. It’s a pretty healthy choice. Yay.
5. Off line early tonight for some good reading.
You? I’d love to hear what made you happy today.