FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. A new jigsaw puzzle, picked up from the tiny stock at the Barnes & Noble in my neighborhood. All the staff wore masks, about 1/2 the customers. What is wrong with people?
2. Ruby found a song on Spotify that she wants to hear on the piano.
3. We have everything lined up (including shopping list) for tomorrow night’s fajita dinner that Max and Ruby will be cooking.
4. Max and I discovered that acetone will remove the terrible paint job we did on his miniatures. Yay!
5. It’s amazing how pleasant temps in the 80s feel with a little breeze after today’s high of 95 or so.
And you? What made you happy today?