Revisit June 16, 2019
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Surprising and wonderful percussion at church this morning. Drew Lang played snare drum, gong, and glockenspiel in three separate numbers! I loved it.
2. The beginning of a promising summer sermon series on Living Authentically.
3. A new home for Ruby’s loft bed, to the daughter of a friend for her son. I like it when things stay “in the family.”
4. A great summer storm. No damages in the neighborhood.
5. Started a new novel, a break from weeks of non-fiction.
How about you? What has you be happy today? I love to read what you write.