Revisit June 10, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Reconnecting with an old friend who moved away a few years ago. I hadn’t been able to contact her. So dear.
2. “Cocktail hour” with two sets of neighbors — one at the Soto house, one at my house. Chairs at the proper distance, in the front yard shade, on a very mild and breezy day (for Dallas). What an idea.
3. Found a box of old-fashioned licorice at the grocery yesterday. Oh my goodness!!
4. Max and Ruby cooked dinner for us tonight — beef fajitas. Another hit from the Soto kitchen.
5. Putting my bullet journal together for the next six months. There is something very satisfying about setting up the pages, transferring information from the first half of the year to the last half. I’ve been keeping a bujo for 5 or 6 years. It makes me happy.
And you? I love to hear what made you happy today!!