5 things that made me happy today:
1. Sleeping in with a cold. It’s what to do, right?
2. A pick up truck with a one-horse-open-sleigh in the back. Just like in the illustrations with the song. Or like Santa.
3. Setting up for tomorrow’s show. Some of my dearest friends are there. This is the ninth year I’ve been in it. Making art makes a huge difference for me.
4. A glorious, brief hailstorm. Hail mostly about dime size but some bigger pieces. The pool at my condo has metal railings and the hail really clangs when it hits. I like the sound.
5. Max called to make sure he went to the right place with all the animals when the storm came to his house. He was in the right place and calling me was the right thing to do.
And you? What made you happy today? I love reading your lists.