Revisit July 9, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. I continue to get my health back. Can’t remember a time when I was sick in bed for so many days in a row.
2. Mañin Soto brought me soup for lunch today. It hit the spot.
3. I got some much needed rest — several hours of sleep. My body said thanks.
4. The bunnies ate through all my baby carrots. Guess what’s at the top of my grocery list?
5. Hoping to see the comet tonight/in the morning. I missed it this morning but there are quite a few tall trees on my street. I think it’s a short walk to a good viewing spot. Taking binox to see if the split tail is visible.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.