Revisit July 6, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. A little retail therapy at two used book stores. Don’t often get two in one day!!
2. Squeezed in a little drive-by time at the lake. So pretty today.
3. Just enough rain (and thunder) to cool everything down this evening. It’ll be good sleeping tonight.
4. The squirrels have passed the word about the corn feeder on the patio. Four of them there most of the day. The youngest one (I think) is quite an acrobat.
5. Many of the customers singing along with some great 80s music at Lucky Dog Books. I have about $500 worth of credit there. I’ll never spend enough to catch up!
6.BONUS edit: Just as I hit send — There’s a screech owl right outside my window tonight. He hasn’t been there before. For a little animal, he has a big call. Hope he stays for a while.
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to read about it.