Revisit July 24, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Spent most of the day working at the big dining table at the Sotos on my computer. So did the two Bengal Marauders. It’s very peaceful having sibling cats asleep on your work desk!
2. Cooler weather is still really comfortable outside. And no mosquitoes until later in the day.
3. Prednisone tapering off. Only 2 tablets left in the bottle. Normalcy and clear skin returns.
4. Got all my supplies together for the TVAA show. Need to frame the two pieces I’m entering. I love poking around my studio.
5. Taking the rest of the evening reading in my fat chair, in front of the window with the new catio. Pretty relaxing.
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to read about your life.