Revisit: July 21, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. “You contain multitudes,” quoted from Leaves of Grass in this morning’s sermon.
2. Canada geese gathered this morning where Turtle Creek falls into a giant circular culvert to go under the street. About 15 or 20 of them. Dressed for the wedding.
3. I have a new catio. Eric Loehr and I worked off and on all day and got about 95% done. Screens to go plus cat flapper door. Cats like it. (I’ll post pix tomorrow.)
4. It was so much fun to build something with Eric.
5. Dinner with the returned Soto family. What a trip they had, and everyone is glad to be back home!
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to read about it.