Revisit July 11, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. On the way home, I saw a middle-aged Golden with the Cone of Shame and she was unbelievably happy — strutting around, watching for the next car to come up the street, just being all Golden-y. The heck with this plastic thing around my neck! she seemed to be saying. I’m still your favorite.
2. I had to cut off my tiny earring that never leaves my ear when I got my MRI a few weeks ago. The tech had probably never handled a woman’s ear and wasn’t going to start with mine. So we found a little pair of wire cutters in a tool box and I clipped it right off. I thought finding a replacement would be an easy thing. Not so much. But I did find one the right size in a set from Old Navy, Ruby installed it without pause, and I now have a little 12 mm silver ring back in my ear. Ahhhh.
3. I now have a sitting/reading space at my house. Big, “overstuffed” chair with an ottoman just begging me to sit down and read. Perfect lighting. In front of a window. I love it.
4. Kyle Sydney Powell is here for The Trip. Both gkids are a little delirious. Yay!
5. Eating animal crackers and cheese slices for dinner. Who says Life isn’t good??
How about you? What made you happy today? I love to read what you have to share.