Revisit July 10, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. I continue to get better today. Got in quite a bit of sleep for an hour or two here and there. Thanks for all your good wishes.
2. Started a new jigsaw puzzle that is really really hard. My mind just takes a vacation.
3. Watched Cynthia Salzman Mondell and Allen Mondell’s film on Sisters of 77, a really poignant reminder of pre rabid- polarization days. There were actually people with other viewpoints who came to the conference (20,000 +) and whose voices were heard. I was there with Kim Loehr Soto and Eric Loehr. If you want to raise feminists, you need to start early. We were young and hopeful.
4. Walking back from my mailbox I got the most unexpected, heady aroma from my Rose of Sharon. I don’t think I ever noticed before.
5. Tomorrow is 7/11, one of my favorite holidays. I will be celebrating with Mañin Soto and the kids in our usual fashion. It’ll be the usual super hot weather!
You? What made you happy today? I’d love to hear about it.