Revisit August 9, 2020
FIVE THINGS MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Made tons o’ cupcakes. Ruby was going to make them but she stayed in bed instead. 24, rainbow colors, plus icing in random rainbow colors. For a family supper which got cancelled at the last minute. They’re in the freezer now. Or they were a few hours ago.
2. The tiniest bunny is now regularly on my patio without his parents. He’s very adventuresome. He’ll eat at the same time as the squirrel. Who is bigger.
3. Finished the Mary Trump book. It’s worth the read to understand more of the psychology of a really terrible and broken human. It’s a cautionary tale.
4. Late evening walk today because I forgot this morning.
5. Found some art time this morning. Sometimes just puttering around is good.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. Or any day!