FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Wonderful outing this morning to the Museum of the American Railroad. Hotter than you know what but dozens of old locomotives and train cars. A very knowledgeable guide. Only us and two other men — answers all our weekend outing criteria except for SHADE and only 20 minutes away. Check it out.
2. Ruby and two girlfriends dropped in for visits this afternoon, coming and going, from a pig out at CVS. Three teens can really fill up on candy and cosmetics and then tell raucous stories. Max was along as body guard.
3. Started Mary Trump’s book and notice I’m reading it more for child psychology than for the celebrity story.
4. G.r.e.a.t left over salmon and pasta. Salmon + hoi sin sauce is one of the greatest cooking secrets in the world.
5. I’m having fun making art with packing materials. I’ll have something finished to show you in a couple of days.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.