Revisit August 19, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. Both kids went to school today, although it was dicey for a bit. And stayed all day!
2. A/C went out about noon. That did not make me happy. What did make me happy is: Mañin Soto and I changed the filter out MUCH FASTER than the last time. We got a service man over to look at the thing in about an hour (on a 100 degree day. That is a miracle.) and he stayed until nearly 9 o’clock working on this and that and achieving 69 degree air coming out of the vent before he left. They’re not done but we have a house that’s considerably cooler than the 90 degrees indoors it was by about 6 pm.
3. A photo of mine got accepted for a Sacred Spaces show next month. Details to follow.
4. We had an emergency meal at Denny’s which was less than remarkable but we had a great conversation about how you tell when other people are uncomfortable and/or what you do yourself when you’re uncomfortable. Ruby has me pegged 100%.
5. I’m sleeping at home because my house is cooler and I’m headed for bed in about 10 minutes. That makes me very happy.
How about you? What made you happy today? It makes me happy to read about it.